The University has several student bloggers and you can see blogs on more general topics surrounding uni life from students across the university here. This page includes information about some of the blogs produced by our student blogger Anita in Psychology and the College of Human and Health Sciences.
Anita finished her 2nd year and has been studying abroad for a year in Canada. Anita is now entering the 3rd year of her B.Sc. Psychology degree. Anita was also the 2nd year student representative. Anita continued to blog on her year abroad so has some great posts. Some of her recent blogs that may be of interest include:
- Essentials for uni – do not overpack!
- Reasons to try volunteering along with your uni work
- How much it costs to live in Swansea.
- My top picks for Psychology books: from Novice to Expert
- The study abroad year – why you should travel while you study!
- Final thoughts on her year abroad.
- Why non-academic activities matter too!
Anita’s other blog posts can be found here.